Do you wish you could hire a healthcare professional to take your loved one to their next medical appointment?
iAccompany is trialing a brand new app which allows you to book time with one of our Family Representatives to attend medical appointments with your loved one.
Why use this service?
As your loved ones age, their healthcare management needs can steadily increase. Simultaneously, their ability to keep track and stay on top of the details may decline. As they advance in years, there may be more:
- Healthcare appointments
- Referrals with specialists
- Prescription drugs
- Healthy living recommendations
Wouldn’t it be nice to…?
Have an online record of the information your loved one learned while attending their medical appointment? When using our services, you will receive a link to a confidential and secure online report featuring:
- Diagnosis and details
- Prognosis and details
- Required prescriptions and instructions
- Therapeutic recommendations and details
- Answers to questions you may have had before the appointment
This information will be recorded and added to your loved one’s secure, cloud-based file.
How do we accomplish this?
We will assign a healthcare professional to:
- Meet your loved one at their residence
- Travel to the appointment together
- Sit in with your loved one as they meet with the healthcare provider
- Ask any questions you may want answers to
- Help clarify the information relayed
- Write down all the details
- Pick up any medication from designated pharmacists
All information will be summarized in a professional report and peer-reviewed by a Registered Nurse, our Healthcare Relationship Manager. The report will be posted to a secure, online, cloud-based storage that you can access at any time.
The purpose of this study is to evaluate how our service (as well as our web-based and mobile applications) performs in enhancing the client experience and improving appointment outcomes for aging adults. Recent research we have conducted suggests a growing market need for the specific type of healthcare management services we will provide.
You may qualify for a free trial if the following applies to you:
- You are at least 25 years old
- You own a smartphone
- You have an aging loved one who is not able to adequately keep track of all the information provided at a typical healthcare appointment
- You need to have an appointment with your healthcare specialist scheduled for you or your loved one between the dates of March 29th and April 30th, 2021
- You are willing and able to complete a post appointment interview and questionnaire
- You and your loved one sign the release provided for the service offered
There is no compensation for your time. However, if selected to participate in the trial, the costs associated with the trial (nursing professional accompaniment, transportation and reporting) will be covered by iAccompany. Your participation and responses are important. They will play a significant role in helping us determine how we can improve our service effectiveness for you and clients to come.
If you feel you and your loved one can benefit for iAccompany’s services, you are willing to participate in a post appointment interview and both of you will sign our release, use the button below to register for this offer.
Should you have any questions during or after the registration process, you can reach us at (204) 291-4779 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is iAccompany?
iAccompany is a healthcare relationship management services company. We are trialing both our new accompaniment service and our app that allows you to book and track our service. Our site and app feature the highest levels of online security available. Our Relationship Manager will confirm your appointment upon receipt of the required information and match your loved one with one of our Family Representatives, a nursing professional. iAccompany will approve the appointment details with the healthcare provider identified and send confirmation once everything is in place. The Family Representative will meet your loved one, travel with them to the appointment, sit in on the appointment with the healthcare professional, see your loved one home after seeing to any post-appointment activities, and then submit a report of the appointment for peer review. Our Healthcare Relationship Manager will provide you with a secure link to the cloud-based report for your review.